12.19.2003

Something Worthwhile

Okay, so I figured if I was going to send everyone to check out my new blog, I'd at least give you something interesting to read. Unfortunately aside from some roommate turbulence (I guess it would be properly classified as former roommate) my life's pretty quiet.

I'm sad since the holidays won't be much of a holiday this year. Thanks in no small part to people being dumb and getting fired (you'd be surprised how hard that should be for some and easy it is for others), I'm working the next two sundays. Oh well, so much for my Christmas three-day weekend. I mean who really wants to work on Boxing Day? Not me, that's for sure.

The new boss at work is interesting... he talks to us instead of screaming when things go wrong. I actually have yet to meet the guy, although the reputation of "The Murph" definitely is huge. Someday soon I'll complete my conquest of this workplace and move on to the rest of the world.

I'm starting to realize that I'm getting married next summer. You'd think that shock would have set in sooner. I just wish I could figure out how to get more money so I could pay off some debts (particularly to certain aviation members of the armed services) in a much more timely manner. If only stuff would stop breaking and unexpected crap wouldn't dump itself in my lap. It wasn't this hard at home, but the same stuff could have broken then and it didn't.

Hopefully my next post won't be so boring. I apologize. Maybe a funny story from work (it's always funny there, even if I have to force it down people's throats sometimes).

No comments: