8.25.2004

Crap, I used the witty one yesterday

So, today is going well. I was originally going to blog from my Multimedia Politics class, but I don't know how well that would work. If I can, there will be an entry from there later. Speaking of that class, I have to continue to rave about the fact that the computer I use in that class is, how do you say.... FREAKIN' AWESOME. Imagine a suped-up PC. Imagine a suped-up Mac. Now, imagine that they're both connected to the same mouse, keyboard, and monitor and I can just flip between them depending on if I like Steve Jobs or Bill Gates better at the moment.

Oh! You'll notice I've added comments to my page. This is to facilitate the one or two of you who read this to actually say things back at me. Of course, I could just ignore it, but whatcha gonna due? (I know its do, not due, but I was on a phonetic roll). I suppose if you're feeling really witty, you could post the secret code word in monday's post in its comment section, then hold it against me when I don't give you a cookie the next time I see you.

Well, that's about it. Except, in the spirit of embarassment, here's Justin's picture from the Iowa State website (Sorry, Justin. It's public domain). He's a TA. Poor freshmen.

No comments: