Okay, if you haven't heard by now, there's a theory floating out there (in a university paper, no less) that the events of 9-11 (specifically the destruction of the WTC) were in some way an inside job. Controversial - yes. Thought provoking - most definitely. Anywho, in my civic duty to diseminate information, I'm including the link here for the BYU paper that explains it all pretty well. Fortunately for most people, it's written in English not academic-speak.
Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Collapse?
While I'm at it, I have to thank Tucker Carlson for being brave enough to put this person on the air. But I also have to call him the worst interviewer ever and relegate him to the category of idiot. If you're wondering why, he isn't trying very hard to listen to what the guest was actually saying.
Transcript of Carlson's show with paper's author
Carlson's blog the next day (note how he calls the author a bad guest. I postulate that Carlson is in fact a bad host) (the blog in question is Nov 16, '05 at 9:16 AM)
As always (if you know me this should be a given) examine the evidence and make your own conclusion. I'm going on the theory that intelligent people can decide for themselves. On a side note, I remember an email at my in-laws that suggested that the Pentagon attack was actually a missile and I blew it off as a hoax. Casts some doubt on that too, I'm afraid.

No comments:
Post a Comment