2.19.2004

It's about time!

Let me start by giving a shout out to my fellow blogger, Justin. For those who care (and probably have read it already anyways), check out his blog. Then send the poor man some cookies, or candy, a candidate he likes, something to brighten his day.

But that's not what this blog is about. Finally I got to do what I love doing! At work! Even for a meager payment! I know most of you didn't see Ann Kerian's sweeps pieces, but secretly behind the scenes I was the editor. I got to use good equipment, not like my crappy equipment at home. And strangely I had fun doing it. What a shock!

The only downer, it took a lot of time! Working my 'regular' 40 hours and school with some editing on the side. Yeah, do the math, last week was really busy. Kim saw a little less of me last week, but she got her reward, didn't she. As a side bonus my loan check for school finally showed up, so I don't have to worry as much about paying the missing third of rent. Well, now for the fun of trying to find a place to live in Iowa City.

No comments: