Okay, so my lovely competition to figure out the last title was a little unfair. It was a bit on the generic end, but it was a chapter title from the Hobbit. Maybe I'll make the next one easier. Or not.
So, as promised, here's the 411 on bridal show excitement. Despite being with my mom, mother in law, maid of honor, and oh yeah the bride, the show was actually better than I thought. I was hoping for screaming brides fighting over stuff, but nothing so cool unfortunately. I did find out about a posh QC place that I didn't know existed. If you'd heard of "Five" before, points to you. The chocolate fondue/fountain was admittedly pretty bad-ass. I could write a whole blog on how cool it was. Of course they had the uber-sized SUVs... not my thing. If I get anything it'll be a traditional limo. Kim ixnayed the disco ball pretty quickly. Sorry to let you disco fools down.
So I hit the bridal show, but am missing the car show. Ah well, life isn't always fair. Did I mention the chocolate fondue/fountain?
By the way, it snowed up here.

No comments:
Post a Comment