8.23.2004

Fortune favors someone, I'm not sure who at the moment

So, I know that I haven't updated this in a while. And I'd like to thank the three of you left who actually read this. If you use the secret code word of: Flux Capacitor, I'll give you a cookie*

It's been a crazy day (and for the record, I will argue that the craziness started around 9 last night). First day of school. I feel all academic and stuff, though I did manage to sleep through my first class here. Well, that's not happening again. A lot on my mind, not the least of which is why haven't I gotten an email from the job I applied for. Its editing and other related stuff. Come on!

Oh well, hope things are going well for everyone else. Those of you in school: Good Luck. Those of you not in school: Um, something witty.

*Cookie disclaimer, I have to actually have a cookie on me in order to give it away. Plan accordingly. Offer void outside the 48 contiguous states. Sorry, Lucas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flux Capacitor! HA, SOMEONE POSTED AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHO! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The Captain said...

Well crap, now I'll just have to give everyone cookies.

Or not.