So, on the phone with my man Justin the other night and we were discussing the state of our various blogs. Justin raised a great point, when does it cease being a blog. You know, at what point do you just wipe the slate clean and start a new one. I realize I'm not the best at this, I do try to at least post something weekly (which this semester looks like it will be fridays). But what about the people that are like, "I know I haven't posted in two years. Here's what's new in my life." Is that really practical? What if a newspaper or magazine did that. There should be a law (I'd settle for a gentlemen's (or women) agreement) about expiration dates on blogs. Neglect it for too long and it gets wiped.
On an amusing side note, I borrowed a camera from the school, so I present you with my first ever caption contest... feel free to use my comments section and CAPTION THIS!
No comments:
Post a Comment