So, I'm proud to say that I'm the proud recipient of an actual A on a test in my Religions class. Trust me, that's something to be proud of. I wish I had some internet avenue to gloat about it.
The wedding plans are, well, going. Kim complained the other night, perhaps rightly so, that I didn't mention her in the blog. So look, I just did :) We have a church, and a pastor (I think, I have to talk to him again), and a reception site, and maybe even some hotels for our out of town guests. I know most of the people reading this won't stay at a hotel, but if you care... um... good.
Still, this semester just seems to keep rolling forward with no possible braking motion in sight. I'm realizing that its getting closer to time to move to the Iowa City area, and there's quite a bit of stuff to get done. We're planning on living in Coralville at the moment, and I really don't foresee that changing. I know some of you might be bummed that we're not living in Solon. Still, the place we're looking at is a pretty primo location (and the price is right).
That's about it from the land of Mark for now. I'm sure as things get crazier I'll forget to update this regularly. You may now laugh at the concept of me updating this regularly.

No comments:
Post a Comment