For a little laugh, and cause I always like those, I took the flavour test suggested on Lynda's website. If you're curious about that I encourage you to take the link to Justin's site, then the link to Lynda's site, then the link to the test. Enjoy.
Anywho, the test results:
Buzz buzz, I am Coffee flavoured.
I am popular in the workplace, even though I am often bitter. I am energetic to the point of being frenetic; buzz buzz, out of my way. I tend to overwork myself and need periods of recovery time.
(If I was not Coffee, I would be Chocolate.)
I am Chocolate Flavoured.
I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth and I soon melt.
Apparently, I'm one of those cafe coffees, you know a chocolate coffee :)

No comments:
Post a Comment