4.07.2004

Don't Mess with Arkansas

I'm sure most people have realized that there's no rhyme or reason to my titles for these posts. I really just like the randomness.

I know I haven't updated in a while. Truth be told, things are really busy/boring. I'm sure you wonder just how that is possible. Well, basically its the same old, same old of the moment. 40 hours of work and more school on top of that. Those (understandably) bastards at Iowa haven't accepted me yet. Something about grade point. Jeez, you mess up once.

We haven't even started packing for the big move to Iowa City. Note to self, maybe we should get on that. Best Buy called me a while ago and asked if I wanted to come for an interview. Of course, they wanted me to come down the weekend that Kim was having her wisdom teeth pulled. Yeah, I didn't make that one. I hope they call me back soon.

No comments: