Look! Two posts in one day. Yeah, I'm that bored. I should be working on finals stuff, but I have to leave for work in about twenty minutes, so don't really want to get into it just to have to stop. Interesting thing in class on Friday, we're going to a mosque. Should be fascinating. I hope. (For the record, its for Religions of the World, in case you thought it was for economics or something equally weird).
Its kind of funny to watch everyone at work complain about when I'll be gone. I mean, first its become like Cheers where they always call out my name when I walk in the door. Second, I know I'm annoying at work. I like to think funny annoying, but you can't always be sure. They probably just know that I know what I'm doing and are afraid of getting someone incompetent after I leave. Trust me, that happens more than you might think. Moral of the story: Fire incompetent people... or train them properly.
Ah well, at least soon this semester will be done and I can sleep again. At least until I start working again in Iowa City, since I'm sure the schedule there won't be as certain as the one I have now.

No comments:
Post a Comment