So, working at a news organization, I seem to recall hearing something about a riot in Ames. I'm not sure if this is true or not, I'll have to check my sources. Point of irony: I'm posting this three days after the fact.
I'm trying to figure out if my life is getting more complicated or less complicated as I spiral towards (in order): finals, graduating (take I), packing, moving, new job, wedding, new school. Speaking of new job, at the risk of jinxing myself, all is going well in that department. Hopefully I'll have a happy blog to report after this weekend on that front.
As for moving, we're still technically looking for a place. We did find one, but I wasn't blown away by it. The location was primo, but the apartment itself didn't bowl me over. You win some you lose some. Hopefully, this weekend we'll check out another option with the possibility of blowing me away.
One of the directors here is staring at me while I write this. He's creepy.

No comments:
Post a Comment