4.13.2004

Over There! Over There! (it's a song)

So, I got to talk to my brother again for the first time in about six months. Its kind of funny, we don't talk for a really long time, and then we talk for an hour when we do. Of course, he was delaying our watching of the Matrix Revolutions, but that's ok. Like I said, hadn't talked to him in six months. Oh, and according to him, if you're looking for a phone deal, sign up with Deutsche Telekom. When I called him the day before he was gaming, and I interrupted. I understood.

So, I'm jealous of him about going to Gen Con. Too bad I'm out of money, something about a wedding. They're expensive! (at least they can be). Note to Kim: Don't take this rant personally, I know we can't go this year.

Good luck to all who read this and are coming up on the end of the semester. I know its a crazy time. Hopefully not so crazy that I can't update this every once in a while. Maybe I'll dedicate this blog to detailing the cat's exploits over the summer. Day 1: He slept. Day 2: He slept. Day 3: He ran around, then slept. Maybe not.

No comments: