9.16.2004

Blahbitty blah fricken blah

So, all 2 of you who read this. Thanks. Regardless, I'm sure both of you have noticed I'm getting a bit lax in my blog duties. Sorry, I don't waste half the day in the computer lab anymore. Plus, without computer access at home, I can only blog at the lab - therefore, I don't blog as often. (for the record, today I finished a test early and have some time to kill. I decided it would be fun to blog for my devotees)

The other sad fact is there isn't much to blog about. There is, at this very moment, some kind of hate rally going on up on the Pentacrest (see the UI website if you don't know where that is). Seemed like something about hating gays. Thankfully, there wasn't a large crowd, or tear gas, or even a brawl gay vs. (um) gay-hater (?). What do I mean thankfully, at least that would have been exciting, if preventing me from getting to my test.

That's about it from the center of the universe (okay, so its a little to the left of center). I'll post more when interesting things happen.

Don't hold your breath.

(note: Kim just turned 22.)

No comments: