So, week one of my new and improved job is going well. Okay, I don't REALLY know that it's new and improved. But you know what, I like it thus far. I mean, come on, I get to work with literally the most powerful computer Apple makes (and depending on who you ask that's the most powerful personal computer on the planet). Unfortunately, so far that uber-computer has been used for nothing more than capturing film. But soon I'll be able to actually use it to do things. On a related note, imagine your desk. Now imagine one just like it immediately behind you, so close that you can't turn around without some gymnastic skill. That's where I work.
Well, the big Iowa/ISU game is this weekend. I was happy to find a lone ISU banner in Coralville last night while Kim and I went for our evening walk (we're trying to be responsible and healthy and stuff). I wanted to go over and knock on the door and tell the owner that at least one person in Coralville supported them. I didn't.
By the way, a shout out to Justin, keep the faith man. Sounds like things are going well. I'll have to come up and check on you here soon (by soon, I mean November).

No comments:
Post a Comment