6.06.2005

A new, fun, and exciting game

So, this weekend I was asked for my zip code while checking out from a store. As you may or may not be aware, the usual purpose for this is demographic, so that the store company knows where to open their next store. Now in the past, I've had a fair amount of fun - for example, I gave the Ames zip code of 50013 for at least a year after I left Iowa State, or Bettendorf's 52722 whenever I felt so inclined. (And on a side note, Ames did get a Best Buy after I left.) But I think it's time for the whole enchilada. So, let's start a fun little campaign. I think the town of Soldotna, Alaska needs more business (and it's even fairly easy to remember).

So the next time you're asked for your zip code: 99669.

So, Lucas: When you get that Best Buy up there, just remember who to thank.

No comments: