8.19.2005

The beginning of the end

So, Monday it starts. I'll finally be a senior in my last year of college. Okay, so I was a senior in the spring (I only needed three credits upon arrival to UI to classify as a senior), and this might not be my last year in college if I ever decide to come back and get my master's. Regardless, I'm starting to finally (9 years later) see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm excited to finally be able to get done, but it's more than a bit daunting to realize that I have nothing but cinema classes for the next 9 months. I'm also slightly bummed by the information that I can only take one production class a semester, which means I'll only have had 9 hours of technical stuff surrounded by tons of hours of critical analysis and theory. Zat sucks. Ah well, a (relatively) quiet weekend before a not so quiet semester.

Random fact of the day: My gigabyte keychain drive can only handle 4.5 minutes of DV video. (Theoretically. I haven't actually tried this...yet)

No comments: