So, this being Tuesday, I have now attended all my classes for the semester. Fortunately all my professors either seem really cool or insane, which is what I like. No boring professor types here. Amusingly, the girl next to me in my Interpretation of Literature (see also, crappy requirement course) had the course packet for Cultural Historical Foundations of Communication. A course which I took last semester (and is taught by the father of one of the kids in Kim's class, small world). So I told this girl that the class wasn't that bad. She was relieved to have an easy class. Now I feel obliged to point out, loyal reader(s), that I never said the class was easy. It just wasn't that bad. And not that bad to a 9th-year senior might feel totally different to a freshman (or sophmore).
Well, two days later and two hundred dollars poorer (damn you books!) classes are underway. It does look like I'll get to do play with a really fun camera in my Nonfiction class (but not the shiny new computers with shiny new monitors). Ah well, win some, lose some.
On a side note, if you'd like to know more about a game that I enjoy playing (when I get the chance), check out this link.
http://archive.gamespy.com/comics/dorktower/images/comics/dorktower471.gif

No comments:
Post a Comment