10.25.2004

This is my "I'm sorry" blog

You know, I have to stop writing my entire blogs in the title. I mean, what's the point of saying it in the body, if I already said it in the title. If you haven't noticed (and I wouldn't blame you... I mean, I only check my own blog once a month to see if I've said anything new, and I haven't) I didn't update on Thursday as promised. I suck. I know.

Well, as is the status quo up here, nothing real new to report. Aside from the fact that its freaking amazing outside. Seventy degrees right before Halloween. I mean, let's bottle this up and pull it out in January.

For school/computer related issues: I did figure out how to save to the server. Bwa, ha, ha. Bill Gates loses again. I don't care what his charisma is. I'm kicking his ass. (for explanation of that joke, search the onion online. Lucas understands). In other computer news, I got Kim into Civilization III. I'm so evil.

Oh, and if you're reading this, you're capable of emailing me. I'm lonely, or at least my e-mailbox (is that what it's called?) is, and wouldn't mind hearing from people from time to time. Thanks.

(I promise. Thursday. New witless blabbing)

No comments: