10.07.2004

I'm a bon-diggity dancer

Okay, I'm really not. I stole that line from Ron Stoppable, of Kim Possible fame. But its just so fun to say. Say it out loud. Say it to a loved one. Say it to a stranger on the street. I guarantee it will at least provoke strange looks. I suppose in a pinch you could say it to yourself in the mirror, but that would definitely be weird.

So, as usual not much to report from the U of I. For the record, I'm not wearing my ISU jacket on campus because I don't have the balls. I figure next semester (after taking over a department or two) I'll have the clout to not worry horribly about being mauled, that and I'll have a posse by then.

In my usual crazy manner I'm considering doubling up this major thing. Cinema is cool and all, but I know what life was like for Kim when she did nothing but her major classes. I think that would drive me too crazy, so I figure if I divide my time between two majors, I can kick some serious ass. That and as I joked last night, between Cinema being a non-food producing job and Journalism and Mass Communications (my current other choice) also being a non-food producing job, I figure two halves equal a full plate of food. Well, it makes sense in my head at least. That's about it from here. Hopefully my loyal fans will keep reading (though, here's my official disclaimer, I intend to update about once a week, so don't hold your breath).

No comments: