10.28.2004

Holy Roman Dating System! It's Thursday

So, I've mentioned before my continuing move to the dark side that is Mac over PC. Well, the more I work with it, the more I like it. Admittedly, I'm spoiled here at work with the uber-powerful G5, but its a good experience. I know what the system can handle (and frankly, I've gotten nowhere near that). I'm sneaking some knowledge of some of the applications besides Final Cut Pro and begin to understand the usefulness of the interoperability of them.

Enough Mac raving, as usual the U of I campus remains relatively quiet (if you consider all 8 million political rallies taking place here). Speaking of which, vote. But don't just do it because its the hip thing to do. Vote because you've done some research and actually know what/who you're voting for. Anyone with 1/8th sense probably has figured out (thanks in no small part to the fact that one of the only links on my blog is to Justin's blog) that I'm leaning just ever so slightly toward Kerry. But you know what, make your own decision. I have my reasons which I'm happy to share with anyone foolish enough to ask, but they're my reasons and I can't honestly say they work for everyone.

No comments: