2.03.2005

Now twice as furry

So, getting into the ho-hums of the semester. Work, followed by more work, and guess what I have to look forward to next semester. The more I think about it, the happier I'll be when I finally have a system at home that I can do editing/experimenting on. The stuff here at school is SO limiting. Ah, well, I've been informed that art thrives on restriction. We'll see.

On a continuing to corrupt my wife note, I sat down with her and watched Star Trek VI last weekend (or as she calls it, the one with the Klingons). Surprise, she ACTUALLY liked it. Of course she was watching it as a movie, not as a Star Trek movie... and I was there to answer questions as they came up. I try to helpful from time to time.

Hope the rest of you are enjoying the new year.

No comments: