Boy: Is she good looking?
Girl: Well, she's got big boobs.
As I said, I have no idea what they were talking about, and I had to get to class. Not that I would have stopped anyways. It just struck me as a weird answer to the question. I mean, I'm first in line to admit that I like a nice pair of breasts. I should be happy that my wife doesn't read this blog as often as she maybe should, but I've been caught looking around campus. But that's not the end-all for good looks to me. It's part of a package. If the girl's rail thin and has ginormous breasts that cause her to tip forward when standing, not so attractive. Well-proportioned females, I don't think that's to hard to ask for. But back to the conversation at hand, apparently this girl thought her (let's assume) friend's large breasts were enough to make her attractive to this guy. Doesn't that kind of assume that all guys care about are breasts? I know so many guys who were like, "You know, I really liked that girl, but my hands were bigger than her breasts and it just didn't work out." Yeah, that's a deal-breaker all right
I think that's enough. All because of two lines overheard in the library. Send your hate mail to the random people who I don't know in the library.

No comments:
Post a Comment