2.17.2005

You know, I had a funny title. But then I went to class and forgot it. I'm so sorry.

Well, first off, let me congratulate my counterparts on UPDATING THEIR BLOGS. Seriously, guys, you know I love ya. Classes are proceeding as planned. Bwa-ha-ha-ha. Wait, that's not what I meant. This semester seems to be carrying on rather faster than the last semesters. I don't know if that's thanks to the workload or what.

On related news, I'm going to Ames this semester. I know, I've promised it in the past and haven't delivered. But damnit (we have money now and can travel a little more freely) and my friends need a visit! (If I could go to Alaska, I'd to that too. Related to that, I saw a car with Alaska plates yesterday. I thought you'd care.)

Wackyland update: The cats are getting along as best as two cats do. Okay, Cadet hisses still at Nova, and is mad that she gets on the bed when he's cuddled up with me. Nova has been eating his food, which she's not supposed to, so I'm getting pretty good at shooting her with the spray bottle. But they actually seem to be playing, although Nova harasses Cadet more than anything else, and the big chicken runs. Yeah, that movie Chicken Run - named for my cat.

I think I've bored you all enough. More next week. Same bat-time, same bat-blog. (Do you think batman would have a bat-blog on his bat-computer in the batcave?)

No comments: