So it's thursday! I know you loyal blobservers (see the last posting for a translation of that word) have been waiting with bated breath to see what I post this week. Well, lets start with an amusing tale of life at the U of I. Today was the big test in my Word Power class... okay, not the big test, but I really wanted to do well on it. So I've spent most of yesterday and today studying. I bounced around from computer lab to computer lab... I'm on my third right now. Boy, these things get packed around the end of the semester. You'd think people want to write papers, or something.
I'm proud to say I'm all signed up for next semester. Yup. Yup. I actually got into some of the classes I need to graduate (you know, with a degree). Making progress... just a few years later. That's pretty much my world: school and more school. Except when I'm home. Then it's my wife and cat. But usually school.
This week's suggestion from the wife: Skipping posts and reading a blog is counter-intuitive, in that you have to scroll down to read chronologically. Think about that. There should be a button that re-sorts it so that the newest thing is at the bottom so you can read it just like any other news page. I don't have the mad internet skills to do anything about it.
I think I've rambled on enough. More next week. Oh, wait, thanksgiving. We'll see.
**Friday 1:30pm update: That test I was studying for. Studying works! I improved my score by over 10 points (and on 40 point tests, that's huge!)

No comments:
Post a Comment