11.09.2004

People read this crap?

Okay, I admit... the title's some of my self-depricating humor that works so well for Conan O'Brien. (and for you funny people out there, that's self-depricating NOT self-defecating. That's just nasty). So, thanks in no small part to my new and improved blog-o-matic, I've discovered that people actually read this. I guess that means that I should be a little more responsible in my posting. You know, common good and all that. Maybe not. We'll see.

I apologize for changing my picture... the old link broke. Hopefully, this one should last longer, as its a slightly more trustworthy site. As for a quick explanation of the new and improved trackback feature... basically it searches for links to my blog content (although why anyone would blog to my mindless drivel, I'll never know) and alerts me to such alien invasions. That's it for now. I'll entertain you all on Thursday. Promise.

No comments: