11.16.2004

Wives say the darndest things.

So, the astute blobserver (that blog and observer conveniently smashed into one word) will notice that I'm updating on a tuesday instead of thursday. Yes, I still plan to blog on Thursday. I've made a promise to my loyal fan, and I'm going to stick with it.

I'm actually sitting at my work computer doing this. Needed a break from captioning, which is staring/typing at text on the screen. Note to self: blogging isn't that much of a break for my eyes. Oh well. But I do get to take the headphones off so my neck doesn't hurt as much. That's good. I'd tell you what I do at work, but I promise you'd fall asleep. Just trust me when I say that I'm making the world a better place. If something terrible ever happens to you, you'd believe me.

Kim said an interesting/amusing thing the other day. She thought I should have a physical archive of my blogs and that I should publish them. Now, admittedly I don't think my blog ranks up there with higher literary caliber, but on the flip side, I've seen more worthless stuff printed. Disclaimer: If you're reading this in my blog book, guess it's not so worthless after all and thanks for supporting my family.

As usual, all is quiet in the heartland. No promises yet if I'll update on Turkey Day... although a nice thanksgiving blog might be worthwhile. It'd be even better with cranberry sauce and those little snack pickles. You know what I'm talking about.

*Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the web page. There's a rock there. True story.

No comments: