So, it's Thursday. Another one of my witless entries into the world of blogifying. Yes, I just made up a word. Speaking of which, it's a rather fun hobby. Take for instance the word crapulent. It means full of crap. Really. And its much more sophisticated sounding than "full of crap." Try it out. I guarantee you'll love it*.
I was also thinking between classes (all classes should be in the same room, or at least the same building so I wouldn't have this much time to think). Anywho, back to the thought: what if we used blog the way that they used to use smurf. Blog-tastic. Bloggy. Blog-a-rific. Congratu-fricken-lations. Okay, that last one doesn't work. I'm sure it will catch on... or become real annoying real fast. Either way.
That's about it from the U of I. Things have settled down since the end of the world, I mean, election.
Tune in next week. Same bat-time, same bat-channel.
I mean, same blog-time, same blog-channel.
Maybe it's not such a good idea.
*Guarantee of love not valid in lower 48 states or Hawaii. So, Lucas, go nuts.
(Feel blogified yet?)

No comments:
Post a Comment